Plans for Individuals
Plans for Families
Health Insurance Policy - Retail Individual
SBI General’s Health Insurance Policy - Retail take control of your family’s health. This Policy makes medical
- No medical test up to the age of 45 for people with no medical history.
- Free Medical check-up for every 4 claim free years up to a maximum limit of Rs.2,500.
- Flexible Plan Options–Metro Plan, Semi Metro Plan & Rest of India.
- Wide Coverage – From Rs.50,000 up to Rs.500,000
- Parental Care, Attendant nursing charge to take care of parents who are above 60 years of age.
- Tax rebate available as per provision of Income Tax Rules under section 80-D.
- Pre-existing diseases are Covered after 48 months of continuous coverage.
- 15% of S.I maximum of 25000 per eye, shall be paid for expenses related to Cataract.
Room Rent Limit
1% of S.I per day
ICU Daily Rent Limit
2% of S.I per day
Post Hospitalization Expenses
Minimum Hospitalization Period
Day Care Procedure Coverage
Pre-Existing Disease / Illness coverage
After 48 months.
Waiting Period for New Policy
10% on admissible claims.
After 45 Years of age.
Free Health Checkup
After 4 claim free years, 1% of S.I max. upto Rs.2500
1% of SI up to a max of Rs.1500.
Yes, Rs 500 or actual above 60 years of age per day up to a max.10 days.
20% of S.I, max. Rs.20,000 whichever less.
No Claim Bonus
Up to 5% of sum insured, max. 25%