Plans for Individuals
Plans for Families
Health Ensure Individual
Bajaj Allianzs Health Ensure Policy comes with new comprehensive benefits at competitive premiums and is a perfect
- Individual and Floater policy for Self, Spouse, Children, Grandchildren, Brother, Sister, Parents, Parents in law, Grand Parents
- No pre-policy medical tests up to 50 years of age (subject to clean proposal form)
- Pre-existing disease covered after 24 months from your first Health Policy
- Pre 30 days and post 60 days hospitalisation expenses cover
- Emergency road ambulance cover
- Day care procedures
- Free preventive health check up
- Income tax benefit under 80 D of the IT Act on premiums paid for this policy
- Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Hospitalisation Cover
- Organ Donor Expenses
- 5% Cumulative bonus for each claim free year
Room Rent Limit
Maximum of 1%of Sum Insured per day or up to Rs. 5000/-, whichever is lower.
ICU Daily Rent Limit
Maximum of 2% of Sum Insured per day or up to Rs. 10000/-, whichever is lower
30 days immediately before hospitalisation.
Post Hospitalization Expenses
60 days immediately after discharge post hospitalisation.
Minimum Hospitalization Period
Day Care Procedure Coverage
Pre-Existing Disease / Illness coverage
24 months from your first Health Policy.
Waiting Period for New Policy
First 30 days from the commencement of the policy.
Policyholders paying Zone A premium rates can avail treatment allover India without any co-payment. But, those, who pay zone B premium rates and avail treatment in Zone A city will have
Free Health Checkup
Amount equal to 1% of the sum insured max up to Rs. 1500/- for each member in Individual policy during the block of 3 years.
Maximum of Rs. 1000/- per Hospitalisation incurred on an ambulance offered by a healthcare or ambulance service provider
Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Hospitalisation are covered
Organ Donor Expenses covered
Room Rent, Boarding and Nursing Expenses as provided by the Hospital maximum of 1%of Sum Insured per day or up to Rs. 5000/-, whichever is lower.
No Claim Bonus
5% of Sum Insured per annum. The maximum cumulative increase in the Limit of Indemnity will be limited to 25% of Sum Insured