Plans for Individuals
Plans for Families
Mediclaim Policy 2017 - Individual
New India Mediclaim policy 2017 comes with unique features such as Congenital internal diseases cover, Cataract cover and Reinstatement of Sum Insured for non-related Illness.
- Four Optional Covers such as maternity expeses benefit, voluntary co - pay etc. available for insured persons.
- Pre - acceptance medical checkup will be applicable on age above 50 years.
- Day 1 New Born Baby Cover till the Expiry of the Policy.
- Congenital internal diseases covered after 24 months of continuous coverage, max. upto 10% of Sum insured.
- Ayurvedic / Homeopathic and Unani system of medicine are covered upto 25% of Sum Insured.
- No Loading for Diabetes and Hypertension.
- Any Claim relating to Cataract is payable upto 20% of S.I Or Rs.50,000 whichever is Less.
- Tax rebate available as per provision of Income Tax Rules under section 80-D.
Room Rent Limit
1% of S.I per day
ICU Daily Rent Limit
2% of S.I per day
Post Hospitalization Expenses
Minimum Hospitalization Period
Day Care Procedure Coverage
139 procedures covered.
Automatic Restoration of Sum Insured
Yes, for S.I of 5 Lakhs & above.
Pre-Existing Disease / Illness coverage
After 48 months
50 Years and above.
Free Health Checkup
3 claim free years upto 1% of S.I, max. of Rs.5000
1% of S.I
Upto 25% of S.I
Daily Hospitalization Allowance
0.1 % of S.I per day, for S.I 3 Lakhs & above.