Date of Withdrawal: 24-Nov-2013
Plan No. 806
- Bima Account II is a without profit Variable Insurance Product.
- Life Cover: The Sum Assured and the balance in the Policyholder’s Account payable to nominee.
- On maturity: An amount equal to balance in the Policyholder’s Account is payable.
- Account maintained are of two types
- Regular Premium Account - Regular premium paid will be subject to deduction of charges. The balance premium, net of charges, credited to Regular Premium Account.
- Top up Premium Account - Very Minor charges are deducted from this account compared to Regular Premium Account.
- Guaranteed annual interest of 6% p.a. for inforce policy and 5% p.a. if the policy is paidup (for the whole of the policy term).
- An additional interest rate for inforce policies may be declared. The guaranteed interest payable is on net premium.
- Expense Charge, Mortality Charge, Service tax charge and Alteration Charge will be deducted every month from the Policyholder’s Regular Premium Account appropriately (NOT from the top up account).
|Yearly Premium for 10000 Sum Assured
|Up to 35